Seal Support System Tech Talk
Seals fail for a variety of reasons. Whether your MTBF is negatively affected by improper design, maintenance challenges, or operational errors, Swagelok can help. Based on API 682 4th edition, Swagelok's standard Seal Support System designs were created to extend seal life through reliable and safe systems that are easy to maintain, understand, and operate. In this tech talk led by Sean Hunsicker, Swagelok Market Manager, you will learn about considerations for seal support system standardization.
Topics covered include:
- Background and objectives of API 682
- Designing Seal Support Systems for Reliability
- Designing Seal Support Systems for Safety
- Advantages of Using Tubing vs. Piping
- Swagelok Onsite Services and Systems