- All returns must be approved by Swagelok North Carolina | East Tennessee prior to returning for credit and must be shipped prepaid unless directed otherwise.
- All product returned for credit must have been purchased from Swagelok North Carolina | East Tennessee.
- Hose and Tubing products cannot be returned. Product that is not manufactured for or by Swagelok (third party) cannot be returned.
- Special order products cannot be returned.
- All returned product is subject to inspection prior to acceptance and must include a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number issued from Swagelok North Carolina | East Tennessee. Only parts that are new, unused, and with the original packaging will be considered for return. Returned products that have tarnishing, blemishes, dirt or any evidence of use or contamination will not be accepted.
- Any return request that exceeds $1,000.00 will be reviewed on a case by case basis prior to acceptance.
Restocking fees will be applied to all returns based upon the following schedule.*Note: Restocking fees may be higher if no usage is on record with this distributorship.
- Product returned within 14 days of invoice date ….………..10% re-stocking charge
- Product returned within 15 to 30 days of invoice date …..…20% re-stocking charge
- Product returned within 31 to 90 days of invoice date …..…30% re-stocking charge
- Product owned by customer more than 90 days cannot be returned.
- All credit notes resulting from product returns can be applied to current account balance or future purchases – cash refunds will not be issued.
- Credit notes will be valid for 18 months after issue
- Credit notes will be applied as directed by the customer except in the following situations. We will maintain close coordination with the customers’ accounts payable department to ensure both parties know what invoices are being paid:
- If the invoice associated with returned products is unpaid, the resulting credit note will be applied as payment towards the original purchase.
- Credit notes will be applied to the oldest of any past due, unpaid invoices.