FX Series All-Metal Hose: High Pressure
With pressures up to 6000 psig the new FX Series hose is suitable for a wide range of applications. The convoluted core allows for flexibility and limits kinking. Available with a wide variety of end connections in sizes from 1/4 up to 2 in., it is commonly used in a high-temperature vacuum or in cases where permeation and corrosion are undesirable. Contact us to learn more.
- High-pressure corrosion resistant all-metal hose.
- 316L stainless steel annular convoluted core.
- Size range of 1/4 through 2 in. and working pressures from vacuum to 6000 psig.
- Double braid layers of 321 stainless steel promotes hose pressure containment.
- End connections welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX.
- Commonly used in high-temperature vacuum and highpressure corrosive environments or where permeation is undesirable.
- Standard and custom assemblies available.
Swagelok Hose and Flexible Tubing Guide
Don't know where to start to select the right hose for your application? Download our hose and flexible tubing guide.