FP Series Hybrid Hose
The FP series hose offers a permeation free PTFE, smooth-bore core that prevents permeation to atmosphere or into the hose. Available in 1/4 and 1/2 in. with working pressures from vacuum to 116 psig and end connections welded to the adapter collar. Commonly used as a low-pressure transfer hose where a smooth bore for ultra-high purity is critical and permeation to the atmosphere is undesirable. Contact us to learn more.
- PTFE smooth bore core hose.
- 316L stainless steel convoluted cover.
- Sizes of 1/4 and 1/2 in. and working pressures from vacuum to 116 psig.
- End connections welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX.
- Commonly used as a low pressure transfer hose where a smooth bore for ultra-high purity is critical and permeation to the atmosphere is undesirable.
Swagelok Hose and Flexible Tubing Guide
Don't know where to start to select the right hose for your application? Download our hose and flexible tubing guide.