FL Series All-Metal Hose: Highly Flexible
The FL series hose is a highly flexible all-metal hose now available in sizes up to 2 in with working pressures from vacuum to 1500 psig. This hose is commonly used in high-temperature vacuum and general purpose dynamic-cycling applications. Contact us to learn more.
- Highly flexible all-metal hose.
- 316L stainless steel annular convoluted core.
- Size range of 1/4 through 2 in. sizes and working pressures from vacuum to 1500 psig.
- Single braid layer of 321 stainless steel for sizes 1/4 and 1/2 in. and 316L stainless steel for all other sizes ensures hose pressure containment.
- End connections welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX.
- Exhibits strong performance in dynamic cycling applications.
- Commonly used in high-temperature vacuum and general purpose dynamic-cycling applications.
- Standard and custom assemblies available.
Swagelok Hose and Flexible Tubing Guide
Don't know where to start to select the right hose for your application? Download our hose and flexible tubing guide.