AH Series All-Metal Hose: Corrosion Resistant
Corrosion resistance is an important factor for maintaining safety and production throughout your facility. Our new AH Series High-Pressure Metal Hose with an Alloy C-276 convoluted core tube is available in 1/2 through 2 in. sizes with 316 SS or C-276 end connections. Contact us to learn more.
- Corrosion resistant all-metal hose with Alloy C-276 annular convoluted core.
- Size range of 1/2 through 2 in. and working pressures from vacuum to 1110 psig (76.4 bar).
- Single braid layer of 316L stainless steel promotes hose pressure containment.
- End connections welded in accordance with ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IX.
- Commonly used in high-temperature vacuum or corrosion resistant applications where permeation is undesirable.
- Custom assemblies available.
Swagelok Hose and Flexible Tubing Guide
Don't know where to start to select the right hose for your application? Download our hose and flexible tubing guide.