Are you using a Swagelok Orbital Weld System or considering purchasing one?
Swagelok North Carolina | East Tennessee’s full day Orbital Welding Seminar will help you gain comprehensive knowledge of the equipment and techniques used in orbital welding.
With plenty of hands-on instruction, participants in this course will learn orbital welding principles plus how to set up, run and troubleshoot an orbital welding system.Swagelok Orbital Welding System Course Outline:
1. Discover Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW) and Orbital Welding Basics
2. Understand the components of the Swagelok Welding System (SWS)
3. Learn how to setup and operate the Swagelok Welding System
4. Swagelok Welding System Weld Troubleshooting
5. Basic use of the controls and adjustment of the SWS M200
6. Regular maintenance and caring for Weld Heads
The Swagelok M200 Orbital Welding System is a state-of-the-art unit utilizing a color touch screen, featuring a wide range of size and material capabilities, in addition to accessories which are customizable to your job requirements. Let Swagelok North Carolina | East Tennessee help you prepare for your next welding job!
Attendees of this course will receive a catered lunch, attendee workbook and Swagelok t-shirt.